Introduction:

Hi,

Glad you decided to drop by my blog. I enjoy story telling and making up stories. Therefore, I decided to start this blog to share some of my stories with anyone who may be interested. If you enjoy what you read here, please tell others about it. I promise to never post a story here which you would be ashamed to read to your children (or be ashamed if someone caught you reading it).



Blessings,

C. Bowman

Monday, January 16, 2012

An African Squirrel

I saw in Africa,
A cute little squirrel run up a tree,
Maybe a sight in the distance he wanted to see.
There in Africa,
A cute little squirrel ran up a tree,
And there posed a picture just for me.
Clint Bowman

2 comments:

  1. AWW that squirrel is so cute! It looks a bit different from the ones that scurry around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.... I think it is actaully called an African Ground Squirrel but I am not sure.He was a long ways from the ground when I took that picture! He was on a limb extending out over the Yankari springs where we swim.

    ReplyDelete