Introduction:

Hi,

Glad you decided to drop by my blog. I enjoy story telling and making up stories. Therefore, I decided to start this blog to share some of my stories with anyone who may be interested. If you enjoy what you read here, please tell others about it. I promise to never post a story here which you would be ashamed to read to your children (or be ashamed if someone caught you reading it).



Blessings,

C. Bowman

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ever had a day when you try to concentrate on something, but  your concentration is continually interrupted by a tune you can't stop? Happened to me the other day...
 
"That Tune"
Little singing voice in my head,
Please, go away!

That tune is so darned distracting,
Please... go away!

Dum, dededum, de de….
Please, go away!
...
I have to work today,
Please… go away!

...Thanks
cb
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment