Introduction:

Hi,

Glad you decided to drop by my blog. I enjoy story telling and making up stories. Therefore, I decided to start this blog to share some of my stories with anyone who may be interested. If you enjoy what you read here, please tell others about it. I promise to never post a story here which you would be ashamed to read to your children (or be ashamed if someone caught you reading it).



Blessings,

C. Bowman

Friday, December 25, 2015

Early 1800's along the southern frontier! Dealing with alligators, Indians, and other troublesome critters can lead to REAL adventure...check it out.

My eBook of adventure short stories. If you love the Okefeenokee Swamp and adventures set in the early 1800's, you will like these short stories.  It is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ZA3QNU?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Check it out!!



No comments:

Post a Comment