Introduction:

Hi,

Glad you decided to drop by my blog. I enjoy story telling and making up stories. Therefore, I decided to start this blog to share some of my stories with anyone who may be interested. If you enjoy what you read here, please tell others about it. I promise to never post a story here which you would be ashamed to read to your children (or be ashamed if someone caught you reading it).



Blessings,

C. Bowman

Thursday, December 29, 2016

FREE eBook on being a leader! A two day offer.

Dec 30-31 I am making an eBook free for downloading. If you have ever thought that maybe you should be leading in your church or ministry, check this book out. A good "first look" at leadership, especially for young people. As a former church leader and missionary team leader, I felt that writing such a book might help some younger adults who desire to step out and take leadership positions.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LPZEAFU


No comments:

Post a Comment