Introduction:

Hi,

Glad you decided to drop by my blog. I enjoy story telling and making up stories. Therefore, I decided to start this blog to share some of my stories with anyone who may be interested. If you enjoy what you read here, please tell others about it. I promise to never post a story here which you would be ashamed to read to your children (or be ashamed if someone caught you reading it).



Blessings,

C. Bowman

Saturday, March 25, 2017

My Newest Published Story

Those of you who enjoy my fictional stories can find my newest published one in the recent issue of Waycross Magazine at this website: http://waycrossmagazine.com/waycross-magazine/

The story is set along the beautiful Satilla River here in South Georgia. The time period is about 1830 or so.
Hope you enjoy it!
Clint



No comments:

Post a Comment